Tuesday, June 12, 2007

This is it.. less then 24 hours to my final paper of the LLB. unless all turned out bad.. then resit? *ChOI, cHoI!!*

emotions running high.. HIGH with Kopi-O.
head in a spin.. i don't want to forget anything - i can't afford to forget anything!
fingers shaking.. too many times writing and rewriting my notes.. i can't believe i'm still picky on neatness when it's down to these last hours.
fingers SHIVERING.. remind me not to take any more Kopi-O's for the rest of my life!

so jittery, even the Large fonts on the subject guide were a blur.
head's in a spin.. wait, i think i've mentioned that already.
needed to sit in front of the computer for some Vanessa-Mae to calm my nerves..

Tis isn't the time to panic. am i panicking? no, no.. no panics.
just nervous.. nerves are good... keeps me on my toes.

wait.. can't feel my toes..
where's my toes..??

i think i'll go sleep now

No comments: