Wednesday, June 13, 2007

oh yea!! I feel good.. ta na da na da na daa...!
'myspace
  • no intentions to do an overall analysis of what i think of the 4 papers we LLB students had to endure for the past month. no Post mortems, and most definitely, no regrets (quote robbie williams from his song - "they don't work") :) for now, we are freeeeee!! to dave, hang in there pal. (why are the aussies ending their exams so late? But i truly can't wait for the "aussie wave" to come back to the malaysian shores soon! :P) so, to those still studying, jia you! to those as free as a bird - jom lepak!
  • no to-do-list as per last year, for now. Despite having that odd feeling to have things thrown about so aimlessly. Mum say go get drivers license. I say.. lazy la. 'Cos at the back of my mind, i have a whole load of things i feel like accomplishing before september comes, and getting the green card to drive legally suddenly seems so.. blah! Prom's so sweet to suggest a get-away before spetember comes with the whole gang. LOL.. thnx prom! keeping my fingers crossed that the idea will turn out.
  • i have been so left out in my "social circle" lately.. ONE month exam! impossible not to be.. even the ants on my kitchen walls seem so much more "sociable" then me. walking the walk, crawling their crawl... So to those whom i haven't been meeting up for so long, be prepared to see me beeping my way thru ur phones! that includes u, yes u reading this o_O
ttfn - ta ta for now!




No comments: