Wednesday, October 04, 2006

hear me whine


Have you ever wished that you wouldn't have to be surrounded by people, but yet, you don't want to be left alone? It's like being caught in the middle of nothingness, but u still feel like your suffocating. No one's fun enough.. smart enough.. funny enough.. or charming enough. It's so easy to complain!

Yes, i'm back in my grumpy state. But i have a big grin on my face. I can't seem to be happy with my surroundings, but yet, i'm presuming it can't get any better than this.

Have you ever felt like you're stuck in a wrong box? Move to another, and realise that the previous one was much better? yea, the grass is greener on the other side. Maybe i'm just looking for a different change of scene and don't have a particular scene i want in mind. maybe, there's something missing.. or someone.

No, i don't need comfort. Just give me more s p a c e. Arghhh... space is too empty! no, no, come back. Don't run away. Just stop. Listen.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

VickieVic said...

can't help to agree to that shobbie ^^