Wednesday, June 14, 2006



i can smell.. FReeeeEEEdom!!

Last one whole month of torture, sweat, sleepless nights and back aching last minute revision has finally paid off.. "paid off"- dont really know that for sure till end of August.. but what i mean is - exam's over!

it's holiday season! and as my yearly planner says, it's "summer break" now.. so KL town, here i come. Vic, can't wait to go shopping with u.. prom, ayushna, *screamz*... mummy, me coming home soon! yiPPEee-dee-day!

as some of u might've noticed, i've innovated my lil right hand corner and added a lil "major to do list" to help me count down to the stuff i shall accomplish this 3 whole month of hols (It isn't much.. but at least it's sumthin'). Hopefully the looking for job bit aint going to take away my chance of accomplishing the list, but anyways, caring frenz are encouraged to help me strike as many off as possible. It's a mission!

happy summer everyone!

No comments: