Thursday, June 15, 2006

balik kampung...


I’m home!!

Today’s been one mixture of emotions.

I started my day with a major headache due to lack of sleep the night before, and *ahem* due to my experience with one whole glass of beer to myself. Hahaha! Vek said I was funny.. No, no..i did not have a hangover. I just woke up feeling very very sleepy :)

Woke up early in an anticipation to meet up with my darlin’ cousin in Nilai. She was to leave for the KLIA in the evening. So, I was adamant to spend the best quality of time with her for the remaining hours I had.. and I did! (Pictures with Ling Ling and buddy Terrence coming soon..)

Saying goodbye at the airport wasn’t exactly the best highlight of my day. Despite foreseeing this, saying “goodbye” just makes me choke up. Argghh.. hated that feeling.

5 hours later, I am finally home… the joy! The air here seems to smell better; Crickets, chirp in a different tune; Stars lite up in a brighter twinkle… LOL. Yes, I’m happy.

Heck, sathya made me a “special drink”- ribena + orange juice + ‘kit chai’ ping. It’s surprisingly yummy.. lol.. I think he’s happy to see me too!

No comments: