Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Another boring entry


I know I haven’t been blogging much. (I apologize, Soo) No time, no inspiration. And I quote my best friend, “No Juice.” haha...

Picking up from where I left off 2 weeks ago... People, I’m finally off my lackadaisical phase. *clap, clap, clap* Blogging about my dilemma probably helped me put my priority right on track (miraculously). I decided that I couldn’t go on whining and not do anything any longer. So, I mustered all of my strength and metamorphosised to a nerdy bookworm. I’m burning time wif my books! “wheepee!”.. (Nerds, do whoop with joy) learning from my previous mistakes, I decided to not exhaust myself too much, no pressure is necessary at times like this. All I need is just consistent hours everyday, with equal dosage of O2Jam and Warcraft or movies and I’ll be all set.. all set for the final 2 weeks before finals. THEN I’ll start sweating my brains off.. that will be the BEST time to give myself pressure, cos I perform better under such circumstances *wink*

Man.. who am I kidding. I’m still doomed.

No comments: