Monday, April 03, 2006

1 month and how-many-days to finals.. and i became a pig



I'm so sleepy. And i shouldn't be, judging by the fact that i slept for a whole 10 hours last night.

I've been pacing around the apartment aimlessly for the past hour, trying to wake my lazy brain up, and "konon-nya" to find an ideal spot to digest 'Illegally Obtained Evidence'.. my room-bed too inviting, the coffee table-too warm,the dining table-too crowded wif justin's stuff, the sofa-ahh.. too comfy! so i decided to surf the net.. *how ingenous!*

If i would draw out my concentration level in a chart, it'll probably look like a very very tall grin. No.. no.. not a grin, maybe something that resembles the Mariana Trench? ( i hear its very deep :P)

I guess this is my major weakness- no, it's not low concentation.I don't think there's a term for this bad habit. i'll be in full gear for a maximum of 2 days, and then, like a human computer, my brain would automatically "shut down" for a week. Problem is, when i "reboot" i won't remember all the information i so deligently stuff in my brain before that.
SIGH... so why study?

anyone out there sharing my pain?? at least i won't feel so bad if there are.. =]

Then again, if it wasn't for Vickie coming to the rescue on Sat to break my mundane monotonous week of a supposedly "study break", i guess i'd probably do something drastic today - like.. er...er.. i dunno..(my brain in a shut down mode, remember?)

So Vic, i owe u one for calling me out.

War Craft, painting online, and the 4 walls in my apartment.. not to mention my law books.. are.. so.. bla..

bla.. bla.. bla..

i think i'll take a nap now

1 comment:

VickieVic said...

yes, one char kuey tiaw plezzz
haha ^^
tell me when you'll be online so i can dash ya the pics ! ^^