Sunday, July 24, 2005

MY NIGHT WITH 5 MEN

"Close your eyes, make a wish.." he said..

My nights with them were almost like a dream, almost like an illusion. Those nights, what nights.. every moment, every episode was just as good as the other. Climbing Walls, i realised how much i missed them. they said, "life is just like a chain reaction.. taking you on day by day"..with that they made me feel so special, like a Poster Girl.. oh, i felt so beautiful.. more than a Beautiful Woman.


nothing could come between us when i danced to a slow ballad with Kevin.. then with Nick..AJ..Howie and Brian..nothing could stop us. not even the Forces of Nature. i couldn't help the way i was feeling. There was nothing i could do.

My favourite was definitely the 5th.. steady & calm.. so heartfelt. Incomplete i definitely was not that night.

on the 6th, we dedicated it to the Unloved, to the bridesmaid,never the bride; to the gypsies who left their hearts behind..

In the dark they played with my thoughts and feeling, they were Never Gone after all.. still beautiful with their own ways and somewat melancholic.. not losing their Spanish touch, the boys told me what Love Is.. and how they were, Over Her..

We relaxed and they kept making me feel at ease.. i didn't feel alone anymore.. my men.. my boys.. The Backstreet Boys

1 comment:

VickieVic said...

.................................................................................o_O.................