Sunday, May 01, 2005

sunny day..

SUNDAY! it's amazing how the day can determine ur mood. woke up wif a light feeling in my chest. despite exam day ticking down to a mere 23 more days.. SHOOT!
JudicialReview can be such a pain to read..to memorise.. to understand..ARRGGGH!! AhSoo, how do u do it??
call me a give-upper.. a take-the-easy-way-outter.. watever,pple..i'm here in my current fav haunting ground-CyberCafe!! haha... don't worry claire,Vic.. won't be addicted to CS. haha.. thnx guys =)
saw sumthing interesting-"everydaysketch".. pple check this blog out. it's so cool.filled wif sketches by the author himself. saw them and made me feel like drawing all over again. he's really good!
BTW, my table top's filled wif grafitti..haha.. can't help myself =) mum's going to kill me if she comes over..am i the only 20 yr old wif this terrible habit? words, scribbles, squiggles, doodles.. anything u name it.. tip: if u plan to do the same to ur table top, don't use anything darker than aHB pencil..bad idea..unless u don't mind having black tint on everything u touch


wat other bad habits 20 yr olds do?? how outrages can it get? i wanna noe

No comments: