Tuesday, September 02, 2008

the end of an era


let's state the obvious - my blog has been sleeping for the longest time ever. in fact, until today, it was in a comatose stage, almost dead to the world.

naturally, after more then 2 months, you can expect alot to happen. and i'm not just talking about myself.. oh, of course, i'm talking about myself. after going around Europe for 5 weeks, i've graduated from the Bar. i've uprooted myself from London. i've spent quality time with loved ones. i'm STILL spending quality time with loved ones. i've enrolled for driving lessons. i've applied for jobs in KL law firms. i've recieved calls for interviews. i'm home... i'm finally Home.

it almost feels like i'm starting a new chapter once again.
a new beginning.
as if a new era is dawning.

and i can't wait for it to start.

4 comments:

VickieVic said...

You did it! =D

Anonymous said...

SHO!!!!!!!!

I'm teaching in ATC now =) got me results. just thankful I passed lah. Do tell when u're coming down again ok ok ok!!

*sho* said...

lol.. yes, vic. :P

looking forward for sunday, irene. CONGRATS, oh!

yvonne lee said...

oooh... cue "go the distance".. haha.. looking forward to your stories.. :D