Monday, December 31, 2007

northern lights

i love Di's entries..

the latest is coincidently on my current newly developing obsession. And what Di has to say on the newest "controversy" can't be electronically penned any better, Di style.


the Golden Compass, is my new favourite must see. i have yet to watch it, but i know i love it already. just waiting for the right time and company ( in case you didn't know i can't make myslef go to the theatre ALONE). that's why i wish i was in Lyra's world. 'least i might have my Daemon with me (constantly).

why would i love the Golden Compass? u would too if you loved Narnia, i guess. and have an undying fascination for the magical world, one caught paralell to ours (i pray it exists), where animals talk, and witches and flying beings roam freely. Tres fascinating!

Deepa being the darling she is, got me my ultimate gift this christmas.. she knew i have been eyeing them since day one.



nothing beats the original. 'tho i underdstand the movie version doesn't differ much at all - just the title.

i HAD to put them in the cupboard to stop myself from burying my head in it.. which is a shame. they HAVE to wait till the First Assessment is over! or i'll be in trouble.

according to Lyra's world, every being's soul takes the form of a daemon. i was pleased mine for now (click to help me decide), took the form of a winged creature. it feels so fitting.

edit: not winged anymore - i'm a jackal, thanks to some question and answering by a couple of friends to "reconfirm" my daemon.. oh well..


No comments: