Wednesday, September 12, 2007

newcastle snapshots

vek dragged me to Newcastle right before uni start to show me how he "survived" a year there. loved my stay at Gyn's and Swee's. and regretted not taking any photoes with them. shame on me.

the weather then was superb.. bright and sunny. and when its bright and sunny, you'll get to see this in any wide open spaces..


.. sunbath!
Adrian looking all cool and macho.. and vek.. what u doing, baby?

my superstar found her "superstar"
yes.. yes.. *eye roll*

.heaven.
the most heavenly chocolate truffle brownie i've ever sunk my teeth in.. one spoon and you'll most definitely go " OhhhhMGawwwwd"

i love you vek! thanks for making me have the best time ever.. i miss you!

vivek's finally back home in Malaysia,
feasting on his nasi lemaks tht he so desperately missed.
lol!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

vivek looks so hot in pink.

miss you both so much.

*sho* said...

vivek looks hot. period. hahaha..

we miss you too, dave. i swear your name popped up in our conversations a couple of times. always had u in mind ^^

(yang lain pun ade la.. jgn cepat jealous ar)

Anonymous said...

yg lain? pls...
(it's me... aaaall me).
lol!