Friday, March 16, 2007

here is i

i've been getting alot of remarks on how stagnant this blog's been. i do apologise. to be more diplomatic, i'll explain myself to those who actually bother knowing why - bluntly put, i had no internet connection for the past ten days or so. It was utterly dreadful, knowing that u have to pay a full month's bill (i know, me very the kiamsip one), and having a technician that kept postponing his "appointments". But anywhoo, all's well now. Thank you Mr. Lim (hope you get well from tht dreadful cold soon), and hello bloggers :)

right after having gained access to the Net (approximately 3 seconds after saying goodbye to Mr. Lim) 2 days ago, i attempted to blog. No it wasn't this entry you're reading i was attempting on.. it was another. a much better one. in fact it was damn Good. pictures and all.. if i may say so myself la.

feverishly typing away, and downloading pictures of Kam's Bday(which were- i quote Kams herself - so nice!*ahem*); of my first liondance of the year; something on In Pursuit of HappYness with Vic and Kent; and the superb luncheon at Modestos by Prom.. the page i was on decided to give up on me and shut down. *curse!* all that work.. gone.

lesson learnt - save your work from time to time - but honestly, who does that??!

i decided against retyping that entry. i was too furious to.

Today, however i have another story -
My aunt sent me a sweet and simple sms informing me that my picture's in the Star Newspaper.

i blanked. asked prom, who was balancing in the lrt with me at the moment, what that sms really meant.
"your moot??" she said
"er.. doubt it"
went home, checked the papers.. looking to see an ugly shot of me.. but instead, i spotted a very familiar name in Thumbnails..
hehe.. how did i forget -


Didn't win the RM50 prize, but it is a good enough of a motivation for me to send in more :)
Thanks for pointing it out AuntySan! so observant ^^
*the picture was taken from my bedroom window.
spotted two workers painting the 19 storey high apartment's roofs.
no harness, no wire. just paint :S darrrrriing

2 comments:

david said...

oh wow!!
yay! published!

*sho* said...

:) me obviously following the foot steps of the guru. not yet major news clippings yet.. slowly.. slowly. and oh ya, no SLR :P

thnx, dave-o!