Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The chronicles of the land below the wind

I woke up the the shrill of a drill. The dude upstairs had to chose to do his renovation at the start of the year – at 9 a.m.? ah, back to reality, hols over.

It’s been 2 days since returning from Sabah. I miss it. I miss waking up late to fresh air and peaceful mornings, with only the sweet songs of chirpy birds to greet me.. and oh, mum’s breakfast. Honestly, I miss the crowd of my little family.

That drill didn’t sound like it was stopping. I crawled to the computer, and switched on the media player to its maximum – Shakira – eat this, you drill man.

Sathya’s about to leave for Kluang. His attachment at the private hospital got canceled – much to his disappointment. I’d go home too, if not for my attempt to start my 5 essays. Well I could don’t do them and don’t apply for the Bar... er... I didn’t just say that, did i? Sleepy head talking.

Staring at the blank Microsoft word page, I had the urge to write about something else – something I had been itching to write and hadn’t the chance to for the past 2 weeks. Oh.. there’s just so much to tell! So much to share – and so much mere words can never describe. So hello, ol’ blog! I’m Back!

No comments: