Sunday, November 26, 2006


Just got home from having a tooth achingly sweet time with Vic and Kent (finally I met him.. lol). I’ve been aching to try out the Bakerzin in One Utama – the ambience has been so inviting. Hence, my suggestion to celebrate Kent’s birthday there for some desserts.





We had a rich dark chocolate Chocolate Amer, Cookies and Cream (Oreo Cheesecake to the most of us) and a delicious mouthwatering green tea cheese cake – which was my first time ever. Hope the Man didn’t mind all the chocolate and sweetness, since his drink, picked out by Vic, was mint chocolate. I didn’t mind, naturally.. I was in sweeeet heaven.



Vic had a brilliant idea of making the each of us quietly choose a drink for the other. It was ticklish, cos to actually order it to the waitress, we had to point it out from the menu, instead of saying it out loud. Loved the waitress – she was quick in playing along!

Romantic, chocolate heaven... excellent service.. Vek, we have to go there together. come home fast! :)

macchiato, anyone?

No comments: