Thursday, October 26, 2006

it was the deepa raya hols!


To kick start the week of leisure, my family and I attended Sham’s music school’s annual concert.. despite the weather, we were all entertained – what’s more, seeing the lil baby of the family on stage was just SuPeR.. :) I didn’t ask, but I could tell papa had more butterflies in his stomach than Sham herself.. First, with her performance in the strings ensemble and then, to end the night, was everyone’s favourite – the ballet entry.. Sham, as one of the graceful red Indian girls. I managed to pose with the star of the show!


That night itself, the girls helped out in doing up this year’s kolam... Peacock feathers for Peace and Tranquility..The Lotus for Good over Evil.


It’s a family event!

My aunts prepared HOT tosai for all the 100 guests that came and went that night.. and the girls playing waitresses with the drinks. Me? Tolong makan lar..

to JiaWei and Vonne, thanks for coming.. check vonne's culinary experience out. Well depicted, vonne! hilarious~


Happy Diwali and Salam Aidilfitri, everyone! Posted by Picasa

No comments: