Sunday, March 05, 2006

mum called.. and she said


We’re officially moving... My family back home, to be precise. Too bad I’m not there to be in the middle of all the commotion.

The last time I left Kluang (around 2 weeks ago), mum has already started packing. I reckon the house’s completely bare now (judging from the hollow echo I hear whenever I speak to folks on the phone)... This Saturday, everyone’s going to start staying at the new place. Everyone’s excited... Especially Shamin. She can’t remember all the other times we’ve moved. So I guess she finds the whole affair pretty “cool” ^_^

I hate to be the wet blanket at times like this, but I must admit, I feel kinda sad leaving. I’ve been growing up at Pamol all my life (both Kluang and Sabah). And to think that I won’t be able to be “part of it” forever creates this mixed feeling in me…which I don’t really know how to describe. Well, it’s not like Pamol has been the same all these years. Changes have been happening in front of our eyes so clearly. I guess that makes me look at the bright side of leaving easier, doesn't it ? (make up ur mind!)..
All these said, i will still miss all the good times. Let's welcome the future with open arms... (i'd have to end this wif an optimistic note somehow, right) :p

walking down memory lane..

ever climbed a tree? shamin teaching me how to have fun around our garden..

clouds planting little kisses in the sky.. an estate's sunset

No comments: