Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas …

Is a good ol’ fashioned piano.. Digital piano back home ain’t exactly that bad.. but it’s back home. And you can never compare a classic upright piano with an electrical one. The resonant sound.. the solid, firm keys.. the smell of fresh wood.. the heavy pedals.. and nothing beats the ones made in Japan. Kawai pianos have a certain quality in its sound. And the soft look.. a baby like that sitting in my hall.. simply beautiful.

But if that just can’t do, Santa (for whatever reasons that may be..) maybe a slick white iPod? So slick and cute it’ll look almost like a bar of sumptuous white chocolate. The Apple iPod Shuffle 512 MB is actually the size of a man’s finger! How cool can that be…


Then again, Santa.. I think I’m in a more dire need of a camera. Canon Powershot A520, 4Mp!! Small enough to fit into my cristmas stoking.. Pweetty Please….


One final request. This Christmas, Santa.. could u please kindly throw in something extra for me? U know, little little pressies as a token for my exceptionally good behaviour this year.. judging by your usual work load and all, I decided to list some stuff for u to chose from.

The complete 1st series of Lost. I’ve been missing so many series!







The Chronicles of Narnia. The movie was awesome.. I’m sure the book’s spectacular

An easel. U ignored this last year.

Thanks Santa.

Luv, sho

P/s: 1) the boxing gloves last Christmas fitted perfectly
2) please send my love to Mrs. Clause

2 comments:

VickieVic said...

Santa:"dear sho, too heavy for my sleigh, rudolf's 500 yrs old, give him a break, aint wanna break his neck =P Ho Ho haachoo..."

*sho* said...

:) u crack me up